Level 1. Diving in to your own brain - Productivity. (3.5 hours)
- Learning to concentrate and stay focused longer.
- Beating procrastination and distractions.
- Dealing with work overload and frustrating to-do lists.
At this level you will discover practical tools and strategies based on the latest research from Behavioural Science, Neuroscience and Quality of Life studies to improve your personal everyday performance.
Attending this level will leave you with a better understanding of:
- The reasons why you get overtired, and how to use powerful evidence-based techniques to perform better. How to sharpen your attention and stay focused on the task.
- What to do when you are overloaded.
- How to stop procrastinating.
- How to plan your day in ways that will make you feel less tired, more alert and more in control.
The format of learning is an inspiring workshop incorporating state-of-the-art techniques that will enable learning by discussion and practical exercises.