Level 2. Diving into your own brain - Emotions & Interactions (3.5 hours)
- Writing e-mails that people want to read.
- Managing emotions at work.
- Mastering meetings & communications.
At this level you will discover how emotions impact your everyday working life. You will learn how they are triggered and how they influence your performance and behaviour. By blending Behavioural science with Emotional Appraisal theory and Science of Habits, you will get equipped with practical and proactive tools to help you work with your own emotions, make better decisions and improve your way of interaction with others.
Attending this level will leave you with a better understanding of:
- The difference between emotions, feelings and moods.
- What triggers emotions and what differentiates one from another.
- Why negative emotions are not always bad and positive emotions are not always good.
- Ways to improve writing your e-mails to have the impact you want.
- Techniques to address overconfidence, wishful thinking and cope with difficult/emotionally changed interactions/situations.
The format of learning is an inspiring workshop incorporating state-of-the-art techniques that will enable learning by discussion and practical exercises.