Level 3. Diving to your own brain - Energy. (3.5 hours)
- Making better decisions through a working day.
- Generating resourcefulness and effective mind-body maintenance routine
- Topping up the energy balance at work.
At this level you will discover practical tools and useful techniques based on the latest research from Behavioural Science and Psychology of Well-being. Drawing on what we know about the Brain’s Reward System and Science of Habits there are a lot of effective ways and tactics to give yourself a quick energy boost when you feel that your energy levels are low or you are more drained that you would like.
Attending this level will leave you with a better understanding of:
- What lifts our energy level and what sucks it away.
- Circadian rhythms and how they can affect your energy level.
- Essential smart basics to preserve energy and generate resourcefulness.
- Ways to deal with energy traps and create an effective mind-body maintenance routine.
- Mental energy boosters and how to deploy them in your working day.
The format of learning is an inspiring workshop incorporating state-of-the-art techniques that will enable learning by discussion and practical exercises.